Fashion Diary: An Obsession My Go To Headbands


LF Store -Fall Look book A unique way to dress the hair up or cover it up.

Nicki Minaj rocks a nice headdress in her latest video
Beautiful Alexander McQueen headdress



I have many obsessions. I have no shame in admitting this. Since I am not the greatest at doing different things to my hair, I rely heavily on headbands and any kind ornament I can adorn my hair with. So I thought I would share my obsession with you. I am always looking for a new way to dress my hair up!! So here are some of the things I am drawing my inspiration from, mixed with some pictures from my own collection.



These are headbands that were customized for me!!! I love them so very much and they were super affordable. I love finding headbands similar to these but they tend to be on the pricey side. So I lucked out with having these custom made. The designer is close to my heart and they are pretty popular back home (Deerfield.)

The line is called Embellish the Web site is coming soon but all inquiries can be emailed to embellish16@yahoo.com. I just thought I would share. Hope you like them as much as I do!!!

5 comments:

Kristina said...

great post & great blog :)
follow you ;)

xx
www.simplebutreal.com

Inquiring Mind said...

Thanks!!! And thank you so much for stopping by!!

**OnYxStA** said...

I LOVE hair accesories and i wont lie, when I saw Minaj's video, my attention in the scene with the aqua dress was solely centred on the bedazzled piece pouring down her full head....love!!

http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

Inquiring Mind said...

AWWWW Thanks!!! I was hoping it wasn't just me who fell for the headdress!!!

Thanks for stopping by xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love your headbands and your blog. Great job!

Post a Comment