My Lovely Weekend


This is Jenn (She also blogs and is an editor for an amazing media group). She was one of the main sources of my wonderful much needed "lovely weekend." So I went to school in Delray a looooooooooooooong time ago, and I guess I was too young to appreciate the downtown area. But Jenn was able to change my mind. We checked out a few boutiques and went to two amazing restaurants. The first place was Dada, which is known for their AMAZING mojitos, and then we ventured over to The Office, which was equally amazing. I had fried pickles, for the first time, there. I was pretty much sans a camera. That is terrible, I know, but my camera was not charged and my phone died a few minutes into getting into downtown. Jenn was kind enough to lend me her phone for the rest of the evening. So these pictures are the best I could do. Delray is amazing and I had no idea. 
 I loved everything about Dada the music that was playing and the overgrown plants and the amazing trees. Telling you, I am a confused flower child.
From Dada site
 Blueberry Mojito :)

We ended up in a boutique while waiting for our table at the Office. They had some unique pieces. 

 Art and photography is pretty huge in Delray. We also found ourselves visiting this charming store that published unpublished photos of celebrities like Frank Sinatra, Jimi Hendrix and Elvis. I am telling you, I was in heaven.
I became obsessed with this dress. 
 I really enjoyed my weekend.. I hope you enjoyed yours.
XOXO
 Finally a post that is not about Worthy 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Ju'lia! I'm so glad you had fun and liked my favorite places as much as I do. And don't worry about being a flower child... we can be hippies together. Let me know when you want to do it again. :)

♛ FWB said...

Hope to see you in the chat tomorrow (8pm eastern)! =]

<3 FWB

Post a Comment