Noteworthy Moments



This past weekend was interesting. It was actually a little rocky trying to find a balance between work and relaxing. But I tried my best when I met with my high school and college bestie Michealange (I call her MD she is a psychiatrist) I got a new camera but since I am trying to figure out how to edit my pictures nothing came out they way I wanted. I am still trying to figure out how access the edited photos :( Sooooooo sad.

Anyway MD and I went on a field trip to Mizner Park (My go-to place for relaxation). We stopped in a few boutiques and then went on to my favorite place The Cheese Course. MD got the caprese salad and I got a cheese course with two types of cheese and a fig spread (YUM). It made me happy. 








Well I just wanted to share one of my highlights with you. 
Hope you like 
XOXO


1 comments:

Marcela Gmd said...

Delicious post!!!
Have a good week, dear!!:)))

Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

Post a Comment