Adorable Blog Award........Yayyyyy!!!

So my weekend is getting off to a nice start. I was nominated for The Adorable Blog award by the wonderful Age Of An Aquarius blog. I am really happy about the support. So there are a few rules that come with the award.

1. I WISH I was a vegetarian
2. I sing
3. I write poetry
4. I enjoy writing novels and I hope to get published soon.....prayers are welcome
5. I love pasta
6. I have an obsession with coffee
7. I am a movie buff
8. I am a proud fan of Harry Potter. I have been since elementary school.
9. I have a girl crush on Zoe Saldana and Lisa Bonet
10. I am a spiritual person (flower child)


I want to give this award to 
Teresa: life and style
Simple but Real
A Fendi Bag and A Bad Attitude
Gale's Hats
Whit in the world 


The rules for this award are:
  • Thank the person who gave you this award, and link back to them in your post.
  • Tell us 10 things about yourself.
  • Nominate your bloggers.
  • Contact these bloggers, and let them know they received this award.
 Thanks again to Age of An Aquarius. I nominated blogs that I have been following for a while that are unique and have also been supportive in the past, or blogs that are just starting out and they are off to a good start.


Yayyyyy!!!!!


Enjoy your weekend. XOXO

6 comments:

W. L. Johnson said...

Thank you UOM!

Tammy said...

Congrats Lady & Thank you as well!

Tammy
http://afendibagandabadattitude.blogspot.com/

Kristina said...

OH THANK YOU HONEY :)
xxxxx

www.simplebutreal.com

Teresa: Life and Style said...

Thanks so much for your sweetness! I love you girl :) Your blog is looking great and you are an inspiration to me!

xoxox Teresa

www.teresalifeandstyle.blogspot.com

Femmes With Benefits said...

SUPER cute nomination and congrats!!

The Corner Shop said...

LOL at number 1. Only wish?


Adiya
http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com

Post a Comment