Worthy Magazine is here again!!!

It has been out for like a week but I have been running around like a headless chicken so I did not get to mention it. Then I just reloaded a different one because there were some errors. Editor woes I tell you-smh. I think may blog about that. It could be beneficial to someone starting their own publication and feeling their way through the whole thing.



Open publication - Free publishing - More cute shoes

Hope you guys like it!!! I called a few bloggers for this issue!!! Make sure you check this one out!!! And READ Worthy Magazine. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Very very cool. Glad it's back up. Checking it now

Adiya
http://museorigins.com

Baby Budget Blog said...

Thanks again for the feature!!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Post a Comment