Blogger Spotlight: I love That Good Good Blog

I have been missing for like a week. I am sorry!!! Please forgive me. I have been working on Worthy magazine a lot lately. That is no excuse. I will have to do better. So I figured, I should start of with a bang!! So a while back, I scored an amazing interview with an amazing blogger.  I just stumbled upon it one day, and I haven't been able to leave it alone. One visit to That GOOD GOOD Blog and you will understand why. This blog gives you a fix of almost everything. There is fashion, photography and music to name a few. In all honesty, I can not do this amazing blog any justice. Check out my interview with Dee O. of That GOOD GOOD Blog
How old are you?  I am 20 years old

What is your occupation? I am a full-time student at Penn State University. I will actually be entering my 3rd year of school this fall.

What made you start your blog? Originally, the blog was a product of summer vacation boredom. However, it has transformed from something I did simply to occupy my time into my passion. I now realize that the true reason I started blogging was not for myself, but for others. Having this unique opportunity to share the people, places, sights, and sounds that inspire me with over 1,000 people is nothing short of a blessing. I'm really thankful for this opportunity.

What do you enjoy blogging about the most? What I enjoy the most is definitely getting to connect with so many different kinds of people at once. It's such a powerful experience. I never realized how much power words have until I started this blog.

What has been your favorite post so far? Hmm...this is a really good question! I have too many favorites to choose from, to be completely honest. I really love them all. But I will leave you with 3 of the ones I enjoyed putting together the most: the "People You Should Know" feature of Azede Jean-Pierre because Azede is one of my favorite people on this planet, the Africans In Music post I did last year because I feel it exposed a lot of people to the talent that my people possess, and A Look Through My Lens, Part 1 because it was the first installment of what has become perhaps my favorite series on my blog.

Where do you draw inspiration from? I draw inspiration from everywhere and everything! I find it in the music I listen to. I find it in the people I come across. I find it in the books I read. I find it in the life I live. Inspiration is everywhere; one just has to open oneselves up and allow themselves to be engulfed by it. 

Who is your style icon? I've got too much love for Solange Knowles & Oroma Elewa. The way these 2 women dress is nothing short of awe-inspiring. 
Describe your style in one wordSimple

Name one item you can’t live without and explain whyMy glasses because my eyesight is positively terrible.

What item are you Jonesing for? I really want a gorgeous vintage leather backpack. Been searching for years but, so far, no luck. 

Describe your favorite ensembleFirst and foremost, it has to be comfortable. What's the point in wearing something if you don't feel right in it? I realize most people don't exactly feel this way but I am not ashamed to say that I dress for comfort. I wear my emotions so readily on my face so if I'm not comfortable, it's going to show. Secondly, I hate summer. It is during the fall that I thrive so my favorite ensemble definitely involves one of my grossly oversized knit snood scarves, a baggy sweater, my favorite khaki dress coat, some tights under knee high socks, and my trusty brown leather ankle boots. 

Make sure you stop by That GOOD GOOD Blog  

Big thanks to Dee O. And I hope you all like :)
XOXO

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This one of my favorite blogs to check out when I'm on Blogger! Definitely loved the feature done on Azede Jean-Pierre :) Amazing interview!

Sarah Jane R.
www.sarahjanerstyle.com

Unknown said...

This is a really cool interview. I love love her blog. She's doing Good Good work!

Adiya
Muse Origins (Creative Nigerian Features)
Muse Origins

Sade Jaye said...

I love That Good Good Blog!!!!!!

This is a great interview :)

Unknown said...

LOVE this blog!

Thanks for visiting & commenting on BLEURGH
http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

Post a Comment