Fashion Diary: Fashion show and brunch

My weekend was pretty nice. I saw Beautiful Creatures on Saturday with my friend Ciera (Heavenly Brat) and on Sunday I went to brunch and a fashion show. Needless to say I felt like a real Miami lady. The show was for celebrity designer Tanya-Marie who is known for her work with celebs like Rihanna and many others. 

 I found myself in Miami's Design District at Egg and Dart with a few people I know.


 The beauty behind the jewelry line (Infinite Style Jewelry) which I am becoming obsessed with Cheztara Lachair was also in attendance and I had to snap a picture with her. She was wearing a few of her custom pieces.
 Her ring left me speechless. 


 My stylish editor friend, Clover Matthews, stopped by. 
My outfit for the day was all courtesy of my mother's closet A.K.A my favorite place to shop. The skirt and top are hers. Shoes: Just Fab. Necklace: My aunt's jewelry collection. Blazer: Express. Purse: Cambridge Satchel (JCREW- a gift from my big bro). Chain Bracelet: Mista X Sir + (a gift from a friend). Skull Bracelet: Fashion Footware (local shop). 

See more pictures from the fashion show on Worthy Magazine. Photo credit for the show goes to  Miami Rebel (www.miamirebel.com)


Hope you like
XOXO


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow love your picture and your outfit.

Anonymous said...

Nice post. І learn something totallу
new and сhallenging on sites I stumbleupon on a dаily basiѕ.
It's always useful to read content from other authors and use something from their websites.

Feel free to surf to my web-site - teen acne treatment
my web page > product-reviewz.com

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I сould hаvе ѕworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

Αnywаys, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll bе bоokmaгking and checking
bаcκ frequentlу!

Look into mу homepage - Read the Full Post

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer said...

looks like you had a beautiful and amazing weekend! I'm glad I come across your blog

Post a Comment