Gold Coast Magazine Feature






Hello,
I am so sorry that I have been so busy. I have had a lot of changes that have taken place in my life. I fully intend to blog about it to anyone who is still stumbling upon my blog. This is the first update of the many that I am sure will follow. I had the honor of being featured in an AMAZING South Florida magazine called Gold Coast magazine as a 2013 Best Catch. It meant the world to me hear that I was chosen because of my work with Worthy Magazine. The Brian Atwood shoes and Yigal Azrouel dress were nothing short of inspiring. The room was literally filled with Jimmy Choos, Roberto Cavalli and did I mention Brian Atwood? If I was looking for a sign that I am heading in the right direction and that it is ok for me to believe that Worthy can be great, I really felt like the shoot was it.  I am hoping to have a few more pics sent over to me. In the mean time, take a look at the feature and let me know your thoughts. Don't forget to check out Worthy Magazine the latest issue is the Fusion Issue music sensation, Ahmir is on the cover and the issue is jam packed with some of my favorite artists who you really need to get to know.



Hope you like. In the end Yigal's dress was the perfect fit for me. As much as I dreamed of being able to say that I wore Roberto Cavalli at a photoshoot, the dress was so long and flowy it drowned me. I have seen this amazing blue dress everywhere. I saw it on Fashion Bomb Daily on the fabulous Claire and I even spied it at an Interview Magazine Miami Art Basel Party. The colorful Atwood shoes married beautifully with the dress but didn't make it into the final picture.
Talk to you soon.
XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment