Fashion Diary: On the go looks

Hello Folks,
I hope all is well. The last few days have been very hectic for me, and I have been super busy. So I thought I would do a fashion diary "on the go." It's just a few looks that I wore a few days back and I didn't have time to take any pictures of the entire outfits. I hope you guys enjoy the past looks :)

First look: Guess jeans, Ross Blouse, Jacket: my mom's closet, Belt: Miami Boutique, Necklace: My mom

Second Look: Long Dress with attached long necklace: My mom's closet,  Blazer: Calvin Klein, Go to necklace: Alachua County Flea Market

Third Look: LEI shorts, White shirt: Gifted, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbells Solestruck

Hope you guys like
XOXO

2 comments:

Marcela Gmd said...

Fantastics looks!!
Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela

Whit in the World said...

I love them!

You are now my Fashion Guru!

<3 your UOMee aka Life Guru

wljthoughts.blogspot.com

Post a Comment