How Can I Make The Blog Better?

A few things to celebrate
-I finally have reached 113 followers. I think it is more like 111 because two of the followers are me. Nevertheless, I am very grateful that people are actually stopping by the blog and at the very least taking a peak at what I have to say. So thank you!!! From the bottom of my heart thank you for reading my random posts, giving me input on the layout of the blog and for the compliments. It means more to me than I can ever say.

- Gator Alumni Status, I had to say it.

- Moving into the unknown- A lot of things that I expected to happen are not happening and honestly for a while I was really bent up about it. I am taking the unexpected turns and trying to make my own way. It will be seen on my blog. I apologize for all the obscurity in my writing.



Ok On To The Next
Now for the most important question, now that I have you, how do I keep you? What can I do to make my blog better and make you want to read it everyday? I am working on the photography. Should I include more fashion news, random things that I want to buy? What?

A Few Changes
- I will be including a library section mostly because I have stopped reading for fun and I need to get back into it.
- I plan to get back into cooking. So that means cooking posts. Pray to whoever you pray to. 
-And I also plan to spotlight different blogs that I can't get enough of. So please e-mail me or include the name of your blog and tell me if you want me to feature you in the comments for this post.

It's been great and I hope that it will only get better.
TTYL
XOXO

3 comments:

Whit in the World said...

I think that you are doing a great job. Broaden the spectrum of what is on your blog, don't be afraid to reach out of your comfort zone or redo an old thought (as I like to call entries). Add more pictures in different forms (ie slideshow, movie etc). If you see another persons thoughts that strike you blog about their entry and your reaction and have a catch name for the series like JC's View/Critique or Only JC Knows. Post about your endeavor and mix it with fashion. Do interviews!

Love you UOM
UOMee
Wljthoughts.blogspot.com

Sauniya said...

Congratulations!!
i quite like the blog now, i can't really think of anything i would want you to add to it. Its Great!! I like the list of few changes you are adding, I really owe to go back to reading too, so getting ideas on book would be bad.
hmm i should probably get a few pictures of myself on my blog too :P
Finally i think you have just the right attitude, things dont always go the way we want, but making the best of what you have is the only thing thats up to you. :)
oh and i LOVE your tumblr ;)

xo

Ju'lia said...

Thank you so much for the feedback you guys and @Sauniya I am really happy you like the Tumblr.

Post a Comment