Inspiration Upcoming Projects

I am in that weird place right now. You know, when you are craving change but you feel too lazy to do anything about it? Either way it is terribly discouraging. My latest project that I will have to juggle with the magazine, work and hopefully some freelance work is going to be a hefty project. However just considering the prospect of changing up my routine is making me a little happier than I have been.

So being that I am back home, I have to get my old room in order. One of the perks of my old room was that it once belonged to my older brother and it's massive. There is a lot of space to turn it something really awesome. So that is what I hope to do. I thought it might be cool to chronicle it on my blog. I am still deciding on what type of vibe I am going for.

Hope you like!!! XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment