Chakula Tayari: Mushroom and Spinach Flatbread

This is my first guest post. I have talked about my friend and her blog before and now she is finally sharing some of her tasty recipes with me. I can honestly say that she is the reason I wish I was a vegetarian. Alas, it is very difficult for me to make such a commitment.

So here is her recipe for her mushroom and spinach flatbread
This is one of my quickest meal options that always leaves me wanting more. It proves that anything sauteed with garlic and red onion can do no wrong. Throw in spinach, mushroom, and zucchini and you have magic in your mouth. Throw that one some Trader Joe's Flat Bread with a thick line of garlic hummus and you have dinner.

What you need:
  • flat bread
  • mushrooms
  • spinach
  • zucchini
  • garlic
  • red onion
  • your favorite hummus 
  • evoo

 Enjoy!


Make sure you check out Urban Flower Child for more tasty recipes and insightful posts. 
I really hope you like
XOXO

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Omg that looks delish. Healthy but fulfilling!

Post a Comment