Fashion Diary: 2013 Billboard Latin Music Awards Official Backstage Gifting Suite Presented by Wella Professionals Color Charm





Great music, amazing food and one-of-a kind gift bags filled with the latest beauty items are the perfect ingredients to a blogger's dream event. The 2013 Billboard Latin Awards Gifting Suite Presented by Wella Professionals Color Charm delivered it all beautifully. There were loads of VIP guests in attendance like Paulina Rubio and Emilio Estafan to name a few. If the guests weren't amazing enough, celebrity hairstylist and over all drop-dead gorgeous


Andy Lecompte gave my hair an amazing blowout. He is so amazing. I will be posting my interview with him on Worthy Magazine today. He had amazing advice for anyone concerned with the perfect spring time looks and proper hair care.

The gifting suite was packed with the top brands eager to show VIP guests and bloggers their latest products. The brands included but were not limited to: Dockers, VEET, Colgate toothpaste and tooth brushes, Barefoot Wine and amazing shoe designer Carlo Pazolini. Guests were gifted shoes from the designer as well as gifts from all vendors who were featured in the gifting suite. I even got a pass to a cycling class ( I am scared out of my mind but I will try it).



Fashion Diary
I was so in love with my dress that my mom (I call her BSAMS) made for me. Everyone loved the colors on the dress matched-up with my neon Cambridge Satchel ( A gift from the big bro), it was difficult to not notice me. I loved the classic vintage look so I paired it with my classic purple pump from House of Dereon and my new eye of horus earrings.

P.S. Additional atmosphere photos are courtesy of World Redeye.

Hope you like
XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment