Lilac and Lilies Trunk Show Jennifer Zeuner



Photo from Lilac and Lilies 
Photo from Lilac and Lilies' Facebook page 
Photo from Lilac and Lilies' Facebook page: Left: Dr. Patty, Center: Jennifer Zeuner Right: Michelle DiMarco owner of Lilac and Lilies 
Photo from Lilac and Lilies


Last week was a little busy. In addition to attending an awesome gifting suite, I attended a trunk show at Lilac and Lilies (an amazing boutique in Fort Lauderdale) for celebrity jewelry designer Jennifer Zeuner. The pieces were amazing and how cool is it that Lilac and Lilies carries her pieces. The entire event was a feast for the eyes and taste buds. Shoppers enjoyed wine and champagne, delectable bites and colorful desserts to take home while listening to Zeuner discuss her one-of-kind pieces. The story behind the designer's signature simplistic and stylish aesthetic will be posted on Worthy Magazine. But I wanted to make sure that I also blogged about my personal experience, which was amazing.

Some information on Jennifer Zeuner: You have more than likely seen her pieces on some of your favorite celebrity style icons. Her list of clients include: Beyonce, Rihanna and Jennifer Lopez. The first celebrity client who really brought media attention to Zeuner was actually Cameron Diaz. Seeing the pieces first hand, I cannot wait to make a couple of Zeuner's designs a part of my personal collection.

From my Instagram @Iamworthy_jc 
The one and only Ciera Hill of Heavenly Brat with Jennifer Zeuner .
Photo from my istagram
I hope you like the pics. XOXO

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful necklaces and images!!!

Post a Comment