2010


2010 has been a year to remember for me. I took a lot of risks tried a lot of things and learned more than I have in a long time. It was probably one of my most difficult years and I thank God for working in my life and placing the people in my life that he has. One of my closest friends who’s been with me through a fair portion of it all said to me that it is dream killing season. For the most part that is what it has felt like. There were times that I prayed and it seemed like things would just get worse. I have had people who I thought were close friends hurt me. I have been hurt by people who I took a risk on, and I have found friendships in places that I never thought I would find them. I am grateful for every obstacle. I emerge from it all realizing that the most valuable lesson God taught me this year is that my obstacles can not break me. God can break me and I am broken for him but my trials, and my hardships only make me stronger.

My advice for 2011: Pray!!! Even when it seems like you are not being heard, pray. When things go bad always take notice to the fact that you are still alive. Every obstacle is an opportunity to face our fears and conquer them. There is great truth to the FACT that if it doesn’t kill you it will make you stronger. Fight for what you want.

Finalized New Years Resolutions List

Develop my spirituality

Learn a new recipe every day

Finish my novel

Learn French

Work out every day except Sunday

Fall in love in with me

Learn to forgive

Guard my heart above all else

Appreciate EVERYTHING EVERY DAY!

Much love,

-Ju’lia Samuels

0 comments:

Post a Comment