What type of learner am I?








So on my New Year's resolutions, I have that I want to learn French. So I think that it is important for me to know what type of learner I am. In addition to French, I want to step my game up on researching designers, Photoshop and Dreamweaver. I want to maximize my time. Normally it takes me forever to learn something and I think that main factor of that is that I never really understood the best approach to take for me to learn something. I took a little quiz and these were my results some of it makes sense.


Lesson: Make your life easier and make sure you know what type of learner you are. Once you know, thinking out approaches to learn new material maybe easier.



Visual learners like to arrange their space and their work; remember what they see rather than what they hear and don't relay on verbal messages. Write them down. Visual learners respond to color, art, and mapping; and may know what to say but have trouble difficulty coming up with the right words. Visual learners like to have to have plan, good organizers, and would rather show you than tell you. Visual learners usually don't mind outside noise, doodle during phone conversations, classes, and meetings. Visual learners are often good spellers, and usually need to have verbal instructions repeated. They enjoy reading and would rather read than to be read to; need to see the 'whole picture' before they have a clear idea. For making decisions you might list out the pros and cons. For asking directions you might prefer a map or landmarks. And for learning skills youll probably respond better to diagrams or watch someone else do it


You are an Auditory learner! Auditory learners talk to themselves (doesn't mean your crazy); like to talk through a problem; read load; often move their lips and pronounce words as they read; and often repeat words to hear them. Auditory learners are often good speakers; speak in a rhythmic pattern; and remember what they hear. They don't visualize well; can spell better out loud; respond to patterns of sound, speech, and music. They usually find writing difficult are very talkative and love discussion. For decision-making you probably talk it over with a friend. For direction taking you prefer verbal instructions. And you'll most likely respond better to learning when you listen more than anything or have someone talk you through the problem.


Take the quiz

0 comments:

Post a Comment