I really want to try



I have no shame in admitting that I go through phases. Right now in accordance with new years resolutions, I am pampering myself and making an effort to fall in love with me. Thus, I need to feel pretty. How is this achieved? Well, it begins with me doing my hair in an effort to look like I care about me and it also includes painting my nails.

This may sound bratty but I love manis and pedis however there is this thing called a budget that told me I can't do all that. Despite that the quest must go on. I want to feel pretty. In addition to that, I am still busy so you can imagine how excited I was to see the commercial for this. Supposedly the polish sets in 60 seconds. So I plan on testing this out, hopefully this weekend. Any other suggestions on how to pamper yourself on a budget?

0 comments:

Post a Comment