JAYE magazine


Great news, JAYE magazine is out!!! I work as the executive editor for the magazine. It is an amazing lifestyle magazine geared towards college women, which I think is amazing. There aren't too many magazines out there for college women. So I have compiled five reasons why you should read the online magazine.

1. It is gorgeous every layout is done with care.


2. There is something for all types of personalites. It keeps you informed. The in the know section of the magazine is fabulous.

3. It is the perfect magazine for the fashionable girl on the go

4. It's online!!! You can stay up to date about fashion, culture, health and even love and it's free. In terms of ACTUAL magazines that is VERY rare. What I spend on Vogue, Jones, Bazaar etc could be considered excessive, but it is necessary. JAYE is definitely a part of my regular reading.

5. The February issue is BEAUTIFUL


JAYE LINK


My blog is not letting my links work

http://issuu.com/jaye/docs/jaye_february_2011 (Copy and paste in URL)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there, I just wanted to say thanks so much for commenting on my blog, www.blahblahbecky.co.uk, and becoming my newest follower! I'm actually just posting this on my way to work but I'll defintiely give JAYE magazine a look over when I get home ^_^

Post a Comment